If you have booked and planned everything yourself but don’t want to oversee it all on the day,
(or ask a family member to do so either), then this package is for you. I will step in to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day. Providing you with reassurance knowing that someone is there for
you, to help deliver your wedding to your wishes, leaving you to simply relax and enjoy your special day. This package includes
- An initial consultation to get up to speed on your planning and expectations
- Meeting again approximately 4 weeks before the wedding, where you will hand over your planning to us.
- Finalising plans with all the suppliers you have hired and remaining their point of contact in the final few weeks,
before and on the day of your wedding
- Developing a detailed timeline and master wedding schedule for the day
- On the day coordination of your wedding (1 planner for a maximum of 9 hours),
- Ensuring the venue is set up to your requirements
- Making and ensuring the day runs smoothly to schedule, just as you planned
- Unlimited communication support via email, video call or phone
- Discreet and professionally handling of any unforeseen issues.
- Use of our emergency kit – this is our bag of key essentials to help with any incidents that may arise, from safety
pins to an umbrella!
Further items can be added to this core package for an additional charge, such
- Checking the venue the day before
- Additional hours
- Design help
- Additional person for the Day Coordination (useful for coordinating large events)
Get in touch here to arrange a free consultation to
discuss what you need. I will then provide a bespoke quote.