This service is useful if you want to plan some of your wedding or have started some parts but need professional support in certain areas. Or have reached a
point that you now want a planner to do the rest, we would love to help. This service includes
- Working with you a minimum three to six months before your wedding.
- Developing ideas
- Locating a venue, if needed
- Finding two suppliers of your choice, if required
- Finalising plans with all suppliers involved in the wedding and remaining their point of contact
- Management of wedding stationery, where needed
- Venue decoration
- Guest management (can include dealing with all guests’ dietary needs, disability, the point of contact for all guests before the event and on the day)
- Wedding rehearsal coordination
- Event administration (detailed event plan for the day, emails to suppliers, checking contracts)
- Management of the entire wedding on the day
- Two meetings (via face to face or video, depending on your preference)
- Unlimited communication support via email, video call or phone
- Use of our emergency kit – this is our bag of key essentials to help with any incidents that may arise, from safety
pins to an umbrella!
Further items can be added to this core package for an additional charge, such
- Additional hours
- Venue styling before the event
- Design help
- Additional person for the Day Coordination (useful for coordinating large
Cost: from £1,500.
This service can be adapted to suit where you are in your planning. Get in touch
here to arrange a free consultation, to discuss what you need. I will then provide a bespoke quote.